- Girls as young as seven or eight are raped. (Nt'l Org. For Women)
- Fifteen year old raped, then jailed for "fornication." (The Age Dotcom)
- Rape is used by Arab militia as a weapon of war. (Amnesty International)
- Sudanese Police turns a blind eye to charges. (Relief Web Dot Int.)
- Arab militia says they want to "wipe blacks out." (New York Times)
- Women victims have no access to reproductive health services. (Peace Women Dot Org)
Monday, May 28, 2007
Sunday, May 20, 2007
"It's such an amazingly large issue, and suddenly you feel like, what can I do? What can I do? It's too big for me to deal with....[Gore]took his time to talk to me about the issue of global warming, which I didn't really understand very much about, and from then on I've kind of been more active."For a liberal stuffed-shirt pea brain like DUH-Caprio, I'm willing to bet it took Al Gore quite a bit of time to explain it so he could understand. If it's all "too big to deal with," let's just hope he doesn't run out of hair gel, or then he's in real trouble.
Here's what an expert has to say about Al "chicken little" Gore and his Global Warming Movie:
"[Al] Gore's circumstantial arguments are so weak that they are pathetic. It is simply incredible that they, and his film, are commanding public attention."
-- Professor Bob Carter
Marine Geophysical Laboratory
James Cook University, Australia
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
I believe that lives could have been saved had a private gun owner been given the opportunity to shoot the sniper.
To further illustrate the point, I invite you to visit "Guns Save Lives," a website containing first hand accounts of people who are alive today because they had guns to defend themselves.