Sunday, May 20, 2007

DUH-Caprio Wants To Help....

As told in a recent Yahoo! News Article, Leo DUH-Caprio brought his own Global Warming movie to the Cannes Film Festival, just like his grown up big buddy Al Gore. I'll just let Mr. Pretty-Boy explain it to you:
"It's such an amazingly large issue, and suddenly you feel like, what can I do? What can I do? It's too big for me to deal with....[Gore]took his time to talk to me about the issue of global warming, which I didn't really understand very much about, and from then on I've kind of been more active."
For a liberal stuffed-shirt pea brain like DUH-Caprio, I'm willing to bet it took Al Gore quite a bit of time to explain it so he could understand. If it's all "too big to deal with," let's just hope he doesn't run out of hair gel, or then he's in real trouble.

No comments: