A couple of weeks ago, celebrity moon-bat Tom Hanks said that Mormons who oppose gay marriage in California are "un-American." It's a typical liberal communist technique -- if the election doesn't go your way, get nasty and call names.
Ok, Tom. Let's talk about names, shall we? If you believe that the voting majority in California should be forced by government to accept something they don't want, what does that make you? If you believe that religion should have no role in people's personal voting decisions, guess what?
TOM HANKS, READ MY LIPS: YOU ARE A GODLESS PAGAN COMMUNIST.
Tom whines that "discrimination" should not exist in codified form. Throughout their entire history Mormons have been discriminated against, but they are still loyal to the government, and they still fight for the sanctity of families.
- Mormon pioneer blood stains the states of Missouri and Illinois where U.S. citizens drove them out, and the Federal Government did nothing.
- Mormon pioneer blood and bones lie strewn all about the American high plains when U.S. citizens drove them all the way to Utah, while the U.S. Government did nothing to stop it.
- The U.S. Government complained about Mormon polygamy after The Civil War, then threw into prison the very men that polygamous children relied upon for food and support.
- The U.S. Government siezed (stole) the Mormon Church's assets, threw many of the leaders and family fathers in jail, occupied Salt Lake with Federal troops for decades at the close of the 1800's.
- The U.S. Government demanded that the Mormons supply men to help them fight an illegal war to steal Texas from Mexico. Mormon veterans were given absolutely nothing for their trouble.
- Mainstream Mormons abandoned polygamy over 100 years ago, when U.S. courts denied Mormons their constitutional right to freedom of religion. The American public blames the Mormon mainstream for the excesses of roque splinter groups, who real Mormons have absolutely nothing to do with.
- Mormon bones lay all over the Pacific ocean, from Pearl Harbor to Iwo Jima.
- Mormon blood stains the beaches of Normandy in the name of Allied victory. (Ironically Normandy is the place where Tom Hanks wore a costume and *pretended* to be a soldier for multi-million dollar salary in a movie.)
- Mormon blood stains the mountains of Korea, the jungles of Vietnam, and the deserts of Kuwait and Iraq.
- Mormons thrive among the ranks of wounded and dis-abled veterans.
- Mormon engineers helped design the technology U.S. armed forces have fought with for decades.
- Mormon soldiers sat dutifully by in the Nevada deserts, wearing cheap goggles, while the U.S. government tested nuclear explosions in front of them (and this includes my father, who has cancer as a result.)
- Mormon workers helped industry to supply our troops for decades.
- Mormon workers have helped build our national economy and infrastructure.
Mormons have just at much right to campaign publicly as do Rev. Jesse Jackson, Rev. Louis Farakan, Rev. "goddam America" Wright, hippie-peacenik Quakers, liberal Jews, and Latin-American Marxist Catholics (I fully respect *conservative* Jews and Catholics.)
For some reason, Tom Hanks believes that only LIBERAL religions are allowed to be political. THAT, my friends, is just so much PRAVDA-FODDER from an UN-AMERICAN CELEBRITY COMMUNIST.
I only wish I had the power and resources Joe McCarthy had. I would drive all Un-American, Celebrity Communists like Tom Hanks all the way out of the country. I would ship Communist Tom Hanks to Korea or Cuba, where he can enjoy his beloved Communism to his heart's content.