Monday, January 05, 2009

Reverend Wright Caught With Pants Down.

This is an old news item from last fall, but I really wonder just how many liberals out there are aware of it. How much did the Liberal media cover it? Nada.

It seems that President Hussein's former pastor Rev. "God Damn America" Wright has developed a distinct taste for WHITE MEAT. For months he consorted with 37 year old Elizabeth Payne, a Caucasian church secretary.

Read about it here at The New York Post. [link]

Naturally, the woman lost her job and her marriage, but little if anything happened to Reverend Wright. I'm not surprised. It's ok, because he's liberal, and he damns America. That gives him a free pass with the media. We're talking the same media the crucified Sarah Palin's daughter about her pregnancy.

I don't know whether or not God will "Damn America," as Reverend Wright says, but I'm pretty sure I'm scripturally correct when I say that God damns lying adulterers, EVEN IF THEY ARE LIBERAL.

1 comment:

mystere's moonbat slayer club said...

Oh My! Jerry's gonna get jacked now! And he has the gall to tell God to you know what? Oh My! Bucky, what is the perfect animation for this?