Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Homeland Security Says I'm A Terrorist.

I tell you what, folks. The Liberal lunacy just keeps on coming.

According to The Department of Homeland Security, in a report they recently released, I am a potential terrorist. Imagine that -- a 43 year old fat guy with a cane, high blood pressure, and a stroke clot lodged in his head, who is an under-employed full time college student living in a run down trailer in Yukon Oklahoma, is a very serious threat to our national security.

Why do they say I'm a threat to national security? The answer is simple: because I'm a Conservative.

Lest you think I'm joking, I invite you to visit the write up Michelle Malkin gave on the subject. She even included the link where you can download the official report, complete with Agency Logo and all.

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hsa-rightwing-extremism-09-04-07.pdf

Yes, folks it seems my sarcastic mockery of Liberalism and RINO Republicans, has now gotten me lumped together with the likes of The American Nazi Party. If my blog all of a sudden stops publishing, you'll know what happened to me -- I will have been rounded up and jailed as an enemy of the state, because of my two-bit little known blog in cyberspace.

Of course, I could use my underground cavern where I'm hiding all the black market bazookas and tanks that all conservatives are supposed to have stored, and I could gather together my multitudinous army of conservative "recruits" and launch an attack on the local public library. I could even use all of my secret contacts with overseas corporations who harbor fascists, and pull strings with the Federal government to protect myself, but I decided not to do all that.

I decided instead to drop my clandestine back-pack nukes and come peaceably when the Federal paddy-wagon shows up to come get me.

No comments: