Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Poor George, He's So Confused.

During a recent appearance on the Larry King Show, so-called-actor George Clooney said the following:
"I'm a liberal. I'm confused when that became a bad word...the liberal movement morally, you know, has stood on the right side of an awful lot of issues. We thought that blacks should be allowed to sit at the front of the bus and women should be able to vote, McCarthy was wrong, Vietnam was a mistake."
I'll tell you what, George. When you come out in support of the very same Communism that slaughtered millions of innocent people in the killing fields of Cambodia, of course it's a dirty word when Moonbats like you opposed Vietnam. The only mistake we made was to abandon the Vietnamese people and leave them into the hands of butchers.

George, obviously you haven't followed the news of the last fifteen years. When the Soviet Union fell and KGB archives were opened to historians, all sorts of documented evidence of Soviet spies in America surfaced. McCarthy WAS right, and I'm ashamed that our country sold him down the river.


I'm all for civil rights, George, you got us on that, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let people tell me we owe minorities a living for the rest of their lives in welfare government, because of things that happened over a century ago.

George, being moral is not a dirty word. Being liberal IS.

Especially when liberal politicians drive drunk and kill their campaign staff in a Massachusetts pond, then use all their power to cover it up and escape justice. Especially when these same politicians later sit in judgement of Clarence Thomas. That is liberal, and that's a dirty word to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to get a conservative digg alternative going called GOP Hub (GOPHub.com). Anything you can do to help with this effort would be awesome. Plus feel free to submit any articles you write here on your blog :). Take care and have a great week!