- Thousands die each year after deeply inhaling Dihydrous Monoxide
- DHMO can be found in household plumbing, especially around tubs and sinks.
- DHMO in gas form can cause severe burns.
- DHMO can be found in major lakes and streams.
- Heavy amounts of DHMO have been found in the plumbing of schools that had recent shootings.
- Athletes often use DHMO on the sidelines to enhance performance. Sports managers often slip it into the water coolers.
- Agriculture is especially hard hit. Read this article about the prevalence of DHMO in the dairy industry [ http://www.dhmo.org/milk.html ]
- Nearly all suicide cases showed heavy amounts of DHMO in the bloodstream prior to death.
- Chemists refer to DHMO as the "universal solvent."
- All educated scientists agree -- there is an over-abundance of DHMO in our planet's oceans.
- DHMO has been involved in the greenhouse effect.
Friday, May 16, 2008
New Environmental Threat!
In an earlier post, I discussed the evils of Dihydrous Monoxide, or DHMO.