Today on May 1st, all the supposedly "neutral" media are flooding the wires and airwaves with romanticized coverage of May Day celebrations around the world, giving glory and praise to Communist protesters everywhere. They also include witches and Pagans in the mix, lovingly talking it up about Beltane.
In all of the media broo-ha about communist glory, there is one thing conspicuously absent: there is no memorial for the 100 million people that Communism slaughtered over the last century.
- Where are the memorials for thousands of people in the Ukraine that Lenin purposely starved off in his forced collectivization?
- Where is the memorial for the million or so people lying in the Cambodian killing fields?
- Where is the memorial for all the women, children, and old men tortured horribly at Tuol Sleng?
- Where is the memorial for all the millions of agrarian workers executed in Mao's cultural purge?
- Where is the memorial for all the protesters executed after Tiananman Square?
- Where is the memorial for all of the Tibetan monks tortured and executed?
- Where is the memorial for all the innocent convicts that China ripped organs out of to sell on the black market?
- Where is the memorial for all the baby daughters that Chinese citizens kill every year to comply with Communist population laws?
WHERE ARE THEY?