Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Purge The Republican Party -- NOW.

G.O.P. Chairman Micheal Steele recently apologized publicly for criticisms aimed at popular talk show host Rush Limbaugh, calling Rush's material "incendiary" and "ugly." I suspect he did this only because he had to.

It seems to me that the voice of Pres. Hussein is talking through Micheal Steele's mouth. It seems to me that Mr. Steele would be better suited as Chairman of the Democrat Party, for he is speaking their words.

  • Rush's words are no more ugly than the garbage that Micheal Moore and his Liberal cronies fling out, like just so much fecal matter being tossed by Liberal monkeys swinging in their Darwinian trees.
  • His words are no more ugly than Rosanne Barr calling Israel "nazis" for shooting back at Hamas.
  • His words are no more ugly than all the vicious bile the Liberal press heaped upon Sarah Palin.
Just for once, I would love to see a Republican Party that wasn't Democrats in sheep's clothing.

Rush had this to say about Mr. Steele:

"Why are you running the Republican Party?" Limbaugh asked on his radio show. "Why do you claim you lead the Republican Party when you seem obsessed with seeing to it that President Obama succeeds? ... I would be embarrassed to say that I'm in charge of the Republican Party in the sad-sack state that it's in. If I were chairman of the Republican Party, given the state that it's in, I would quit."

Purge the Party, NOW.

2 comments:

mystere's moonbat slayer club said...

Republicans:

Get your gas masks out! It's time to raid the barnyard, and send the donkeys back into the barn! I smell something stinky, and no breath mint will disguise the stench!

RD said...

I'm with ya'.... a RINO roundup. Meanwhile notice liberals pretending to be conservatives are calling for Republicans to move to the left.. err i mean "middle".
We did that and it didn't work.

Time to "purge the Party" of the pretenders and weaknee'd moderates and maybe even a maverick.