Thursday, March 05, 2009

Testing, 1-2-3, testing....


Bloggers, pundits, and comentators have all made their barbs at Pres. Hussein's security blanket during public speeches -- his teleprompter.

The teleprompter has followed him wherever he has given speeches, much to the consternation of media camera people and sound people who need to make shiny, rosy portrayals of The Messiah. The teleprompter gets in the way of the excellent views of his photogenic side.

What's especially noteworthy is that speeches he has made without the teleprompter have been notoriously lackluster. As in dull. As it fumbling.

In all of the broo-ha he made about wrapping himself in the Abraham Lincoln mantel, President Hussein conveniently forgot one thing:

Abraham Lincoln made his finest speeches without a teleprompter. President Hussein, you're no Lincoln.



3 comments:

mystere's moonbat slayer club said...

"Hello Bucky, this is your Chump Barry Obonga...Uh excuse me...I mean Chimp...Uh...Uh...Chum...Uh...excuse me while I take care of something...Joey!!! I told you to waste money; not my speech writer you stupid gaffe ape!!! Why did I ever pick you for my Vice President?"

Anonymous said...

You're just jealous that we got a president who speaks english. Better luck next time!

Bucky The Moon-Bat Slayer said...

If he is so unable to speak from his own intellect that he has to use a teleprompter, it doesn't matter what his language is -- Ebonics or otherwise.