Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dearbornistan, part 4

Up in the Dearborn Michigan area (where three palestinians got off scot-free after being found with 1000 Tracfones and $10,000) the authorities showed up in force to guard an important bridge after these boys threatened it.

[see the post at Debbie Schlussel's blog.]

The authorities had said there is no reason to believe the boys were involved in terrorism, yet they show up with national guard units to protect the bridge over a holiday weekend.

Word has it the authorities up there are afraid of offending the Arab community, and are in the hip pocket of Leftist local political hacks. Doesn't surprise me.

If they want, I can be a spokesman for them -- I'm not afraid of offending anyone. In fact, I'll take every chance I can to offend terrorists.

But that's just me.

No comments: