The U.S. Office of Cuban Broadcasting paid ten journalists in the Miami area to promote democracy in Cuba. Three were fired from The Miami Herald.
Ha! Let's talk about Liberal "journalistic integrity," shall we?
Jesus Diaz Jr., president of the Miami Herald Media Co. and publisher of both newspapers, said the individuals violated a "sacred trust" between journalists and the public. "I personally don't believe that integrity and objectivity can be assured if any of our reporters receive monetary compensation from any entity that he or she may cover or have covered, but particularly if it's a government agency," Diaz said.
- ABC News faked a truck explosion to smear automakers
- Reuters published a photograph doctored to exxagerate Israeli destruction.
- The Seattle Times refuses to implicate Arabs and Muslims when reporting crimes.
- Democrat Senator Leahy of Vermont relies on an A.P. journalist to insert plugs for him into the news-wire system.
- The Center For Media Research has identified Basic Points of Media Bias used by liberals.
- Media bias can be shown in carefully researched profiles, provided by The CMR.
- For all the nattering nabobs who say the evidence is only "anecdotal," take a good look at these numbers: