Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The One True God.

Al-Qaeda released another taped rant a couple of days ago, basically telling people of the West to "convert or die." [see the article at USA Today.]
"To the American people and the people of the West in general ... God sent his Prophet Muhammad with guidance and the religion of truth ... and sent him as a herald," the tape said.
PEOPLE OF ISLAM IN THE EAST: Hear now my testimony -- there is but one true God, The Lord Jehovah, God of Isreal, and he shall destroy all who seek to drive and discomfit His people, just as he destroyed the great pharoah of Egypt.

Jesus Christ is the only Messiah, and he said "I am the way, The Truth, and The Life. No man cometh to The Father BUT BY ME." Not Bhudda, not Mohammed, not Ayatollah Khomeni, not anyone else.

Muslims worldwide: stop your idol worship of that moon-rock stored in the big black box in the middle of Mecca. The Kabbah Stone is no God. Jehova is the only God with which we have anything to do, and He shall return to reign on Earth at the battle of Har-Megiddo, where all heathens, pagans, and sons of darkness shall be tread upon underneath his feet.

There, you see? I can rant with the best of them! I can be just as loony-tunes as they can! I knew there was a good reason I went to Sunday School...I actually remember a thing or two.

No comments: