Sunday, February 24, 2008

The "Choice" Illusion.

Over at Red S. Tater he talks about how the liberals have given my home state of Oklahoma an "F" rating for recent Pro-Life oriented bills before the Assembly. (Red helps me keep abreast of what's happening in the Oklahoma scene.)

Here's the funny thing: liberals want a woman to "choose" whether or not to kill her child, then they oppose homeschooling and insist she doesn't have the right to "choose" how to educate it. They say that government has no business in a mother's womb, but then they say that government knows best when she disagrees with liberal curriculum they cram down the child's throat in class.

Like Red, I'm pretty proud of that "F," if it means more lives will be saved. Every day, I thank God that my mother "chose" life.

No comments: