Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Featured Conserva-Babe.


Friends, I just realized that I haven't posted about a Conserva-Babe in quite a long time. Let me catch up!

Most every conservative in the Blog-O-Sphere is familiar with Michelle Malkin, but I need to give her a tip-O-the-hat and some greatly deserved kudos. Mz. Malkin is one of the best -- she's smart as a whip, sharp as a tack, and she's been blogging seriously for a good while. She gets millions of page hits per week, meaning she has staying power and drawing power, both of which are precious commodities on the 'Net.

I also admire her measured tone and her ability to get down to the brass tacks in an issue. Hot-heads like me could learn a thing or two from her. So here's to the Divine Mz. "M."

May she keep the Conservative banner waving for years to come.

No comments: