Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Just Love "Blurfing."

This evening I've been blog-surfing through several conservative sites ("blurfing," in techno-speak). I came across a really cool quote, condemning the Defeatocrats, Peace Pussies, and Surrender Weanies:
"I think the politics of it is disastrous for the Democratic Party, because every time they stand up they whine that some poor, little jihadist is having to have Christina Aguilera played to him really loudly, which, to be honest, I wouldn't want. But every time the Democrats stand up for the cause of that, they identify themselves, in crude political terms, as the weak party, the spineless party, the supine party, and that didn't work for them in 2002 and 2004. And there's no reason to expect that to change next year." -- Hugh Hewitt.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments: